Dui Distributor Wiring Diagram
The all-in-one DUI replaces the weak three component system that came standard on the AMC engines and utilizes only one 12 volt hot wire for hookup.
Dui distributor wiring diagram. Most importantly the DUI distributor is custom tuned on a distributor machine for your vehicle and engine. An insulated 8mm diameter spiral core wire encased in a durable silicone. Not the hot wire run a temporary jumper wire directly from the positive side of the battery to the distributor.
Shown is the GM small cap HEI distributor installation. To make sure it is not the hot wire run a temporary jumper wire directly from the positive side of the battery to the distributor. 3 A bad ground can keep the distributor from firing as well.
Tech Ignition Charging and Starting V8 V6. What you want to do is run that tach wire down to the shift interrupt switch and then run another wire on the same side of the shift switch back to the tach. The third concerns the starter 12 volt override and the ignition switch.
Requires a single 12-volt hot wire and is designed as a direct replacement for your old four-pin ignition. The DUI-Davis Unified Ignition is the flagship product and is ran on vehicles worldwide. The lower amperage draw of the DUI allows it to run cooler making it more reliable than the spark box.
For full RPM operation the DUI distributor requires 145 volts. The easy to use dip switch settings allow you to limit the engines revolutions in any increment of 100 starting at 5000 up to a maximum of 9500 rpms. Installation is simple as this module mounts in the same location as stock by replacing the entire module and wiring harness assembly.
Distributors for the 331-354-392 HEMI engines have been a big hit. When using HEI the distributor requires a 12 volt feed. Terminator Ignition Wiring Without CD Box GM Distributor Shown A couple notes about the diagram above.
- 1955 Willys Jeep Wiring Diagram Free Picture
- 1955 Oldsmobile Wiring Diagram
- 1951 Ford Tractor Ignition Wiring Diagram
- 1956 Bentley Wiring Diagram
- 1954 Willys Jeep Wiring Diagram Schematic
- 1956 Ford F100 Wiring Harness
- 1955 Ford Generator Wiring Diagram
- 1954 Corvette Starter Wiring Diagram
- 1952 Willys Wagon Wiring Diagram
- 1955 Willys Wagon Wiring Diagram
- 1956 Ford Tractor Wiring
- 1955 Ford Wiring Harness
- 1954 Chevy Headlight Switch Wiring
- 1951 Mercury Turn Signal Wiring Diagram Schematic
- 1954 Mercury Monterey Wiring Diagram
- 1955 Chevy Truck Light Switch Wiring Diagram
- 1954 Mercury Overdrive Wiring Diagram
- 1953 Cj3a Wiring Diagram Schematic
- 1952 Chevy Truck Wiring Diagram
- 1953 Chevy Truck Wiring Harness